Miss Turner undertook a common law pupillage supervised by Daniel Rogers and is regularly instructed to appear at interlocutory hearings and trials in both Claimant and Defendant work across extensive areas of civil expertise. Miss Turner has specific experience in:
- Personal Injury claims arising out of road traffic collisions
- Claims involving credit hire
- Occupiers’ and Employers’ liability claims
- Contractual disputes
- Industrial Disease claims,specifically NIHL, cumulative back injury and repetitive strain injury claims
Miss Turner also accepts instructions to draft pleadings and advise on quantum, liability and procedure both in conference and on paper.
Miss Turner regularly appears for both the Defence and Prosecution in a vast range of criminal hearings in both the Magistrates and Crown Courts, in particular:
- POCA applications
- All pre-trial hearings
- Trials in both the Magistrates and Crown Court
- Driving matters
Miss Turner is instructed in both private and public family law matters, appearing for Local Authorities, parents and Guardians and has gained experience in a wide range of Family law areas, most notably:
- Care Proceedings
- Special Guardianship Orders
- Supervision Orders
- Prohibited Steps Orders
- Ancillary Relief Proceedings
- Judgment Summons Applications
Areas of Practice
Miss Turner was called to the bar by the Honourable Society of Gray’s Inn on 25th July 2014 and successfully completed common law pupillage on 16th February 2016 .
Prior to commencing pupillage, Miss Turner worked as a paralegal in a firm of solicitors specialising in Industrial Disease claims, specifically NIHL, cumulative back injury and repetitive strain injury claims.