- Public Law Child Cases
- Private Law Child Cases
- Acting obo Local Authorities/Parents & Child / Guardian
- Care Proceedings
- Change of Name
- Domestic Violence
- Removal from Jurisdiction / Relocation
- Special Guardianship
Miss Lappin acts for both the Local Authority and parents in public law family matters, and for parents in private law matters.
Areas of Practice
Miss Lappin joined Chambers in April 2019 following the succesful completion of her pupillage.
Miss Lappin is a strong communicator – both orally and in writing – and has excellent analytical skills, is highly efficient, and is fully committed to doing everything possible to deliver exceptional service to clients.
Prior to pupillage Miss Lappin worked as a paralegal at Linklaters in London.
Whilst completing her BPTC, Miss Lappin acted as a Fundraising Student Director for BPP Pro Bono, and volunteered with Communities Empowerment Network representing the families of excluded school children at Governors’ Disciplinary Committee/Independent Appeal Panel Hearings.
- BPP University London, BPTC: Very Competent; and
- The University of Durham, Law (LLB) 2:1
- Exhibition Award from the Honourable Society of the Inner Temple;
- Advocacy Scholarship from BPP London; and
- Letter of Commendation from Durham Law School
Miss Lappin enjoys skiing, reading, art, cinema and music