- Anti-Social Behaviour Orders
- Assault, Robbery and other Violent Crime
- Burglary and theft
- Confiscation (including Proceeds of Crime and Asset Forfeiture)
- Drug Trafficking Offences
- Fraud and Money Laundering
- Sexual Offences
Areas of Practice
Miss Oakdene joins chambers after being called to the Bar in July 2018.
Prior to being called to the Bar Miss Oakdene was a Higher Court Advocate and Assisitant Solicitor in a Liverpool firm. As a Higher Cout Advocate Rachel predominatly prepared and dealt with Crown Court Cases.
Rachel has conducted many jury trials and appeared before the Court of Appeal Criminal Division on a number of occasions.