- Anti-Social Behaviour Orders
- Assault, Robbery and other Violent Crime
- Burglary and theft
- Confiscation (including Proceeds of Crime and Asset Forfeiture)
- Drug Trafficking Offences
- Fraud and Money Laundering
- Sexual Offences
- Trading Standards Offences
Miss Oakdene was previously a Sessional Lecturer at Liverpool John Moores University where she dealt with evening tutorials on the LPC course in the area of criminal law and practice/procedure. She was also an Assessor for the Advocacy Examination.
Areas of Practice
Miss Oakdene joins chambers after being called to the Bar in July 2018.
Prior to being called to the Bar Miss Oakdene was a Higher Court Advocate and Assisitant Solicitor in a Liverpool firm. As a Higher Cout Advocate Rachel predominatly prepared and dealt with Crown Court Cases.
Rachel has conducted many jury trials and appeared before the Court of Appeal Criminal Division on a number of occasions.