William Beardmore was called to the Bar in 2005. Prior to commencing pupillage in 2006 he worked as an accredited Police Station clerk for a firm of solicitors, specialising in Defence work.
Mr Beardmore has developed a varied Crown Court Practice. He has been instructed to defend in;
- Large scale drug conspiracies
- Serious Violence
- Serious Public Disorder
- Multi Million Pound POCA proceedings
Mr Beardmore has successfully appeared in the Court of Appeal Criminal Division on a number of occasions.
Mr Beardmore is a Level 3 Prosecutor. He is also licensed to accept instructions via the direct access scheme.
- R v Townley  EWCA Crim 432
- R v Taylor and others  EWCA Crim 630
- R v T  EWCA Crim 1722
- R v Higgins [EWCA] Crim 1312
- R v Bayley  EWCA Crim 2657
- R v Jones and others  EWCA Crim 1712
- R v Surridge and others  EWCA Crim 3157
- R v Ahmed  EWCA Crim 2263
- R v Brady  EWCA Crim 686