- Assault, Robbery and other violent crime
- Burglary & Theft
- Drug Trafficking Offences
- Environmental Law
- Fraud & Money Laundering
- Heavy Crime
- Local Government Legislation
- Revenue & Customs Offences
- Serious Sex Cases
Areas of Practice
Bernice is a specialist criminal practitioner.
She has a wide ranging experience prosecuting and defending cases at all levels.
She regularly undertakes cases concerning violence, drugs, sexual offences, motoring law, dishonesty offences, burglary, fraud, harassment and public offences.
In addition she has developed particular knowledge and expertise in cases involving vulnerable witnesses. She is known for her strong advocacy style which is complemented by her ability to handle the most sensitive of cases.
Bernice is acutely aware that the provision of proper advice and representation requires a high level of commitment to the client as well as experience, expertise and approachability.
- R v CW Rape
- R v JF Kidnapping
- R v HJ Sexual assault on child
- R v AW Child grooming
- R v KL Ill treatment of someone with unsound mind
- R v WM Class A drugs conspiracy